Thursday, March 3, 2011

Death by Chocolate & Birthday Cake Pops


Last weekend I made some amazing cake pops for a person I work with. I made 18 orange creamsicle cake pops and two flavors I have never tried before; death by chocolate and birthday cake. The death by chocolate cakes pops were packed with chocolate…literally! I made chocolate cake, mixed it with chocolate frosting, dipped it in chocolate candy, and sprinkled them with chocolate jimmys! Whew…that is a lot of chocolate!!


The birthday cake pops consisted of yellow cake mixed with chocolate frosting and dipped in vanilla candy. I used a candy writer to draw “swirls” on the cake pops to give them a trendy look. I think they turned out wonderfully…and so did everyone else :)








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket