Sunday, March 20, 2011

Peanut Butter Delight


Vanilla candy coating…been there; chocolate candy coating…done that. Peanut butter…bingo!

When I think of peanut butter, jelly is the first word that comes to mind, but unfortunately they do not make a jelly flavored candy coating (hey Wilton, this is a hint for a grape/strawberry candy coating!) so the next word I think of is chocolate! 



I made chocolate cake and mixed it with chocolate frosting and then dipped the pops in a peanut butter candy coating. I used chocolate sprinkles to add some flare to the pops and more flavor. They tasted like a well known chocolate/peanut butter treat…but cake pop style!
These cake pops were one of four flavors of the sampler pack I brought in for work and were a huge hit with everyone :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket