Sunday, March 20, 2011

Batter Up! Baseball Cake Pops


Someone at work had asked if I could make two dozen baseball shaped cake pops for her son…my answer was absolutely!! I had never made them before and wanted to make sure everything was perfect and spot on, so I ended up buying a little bouncy ball designed as a baseball. I am more of a visual person, so this worked great for me! The first couple of baseball cake pops were ok, but towards the middle/end of doing them, they turned out perfectly!! I was very happy with the results! 


I put the pops in a metal bucket to represent the chain link fence of a baseball field, used Easter “grass” for the grass on the field, and after putting the pops in, it really set the theme!! It looked wonderful!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket