Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day


Valentine’s Day…most think love, romance, roses, and chocolates. Me…well, I now think exhaustion! With my new love of cake pops, it’s no surprise I would be making them for my girls…all three of them! This means making over 100 cake pops! While it was a lot of work, they were big hits for the girls and that’s all that matters to me <3 


Not only did I make cake pops, but I also made chocolate covered strawberries for a friend to give his fiancé for Valentine’s Day. This was the first time I have ever made them and they turned out yumm-o-licious!  
Unlike your traditional chocolate strawberries, I ended up cutting off the stem and dipped the entire strawberry instead. After the chocolate dried, I drizzled them with cream cheese…can we say amazing? 


All packed up and ready to be enjoyed!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket