Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cheesecake Pops



A chocolate cake pop is delicious, but a cheesecake pop? Can we say yummy?!? Well, that’s pretty much what I said when I found this Cheesecake Pop recipe on Bakerella’s blog. I couldn’t wait to make them…seriously…it was 10 degrees here in Michigan when we ventured out LOL! My girls and I went to Michael’s to pick up supplies and to the grocery store where I found a New York style cheesecake in the bakery for $7.00! What a steal, considering they are normally $12.00!


I used a small cookie scooper to form as many cheesecake balls as possible, without digging into the graham cracker crust…to keep them “pretty” of course!
To help form the cheesecake balls, I took one package of graham crackers and put them in the blender to grind them into little tiny pieces. 


After the graham crackers were pulverized, I rolled each of the cheesecake balls around in the mixture.



After the cheesecake balls were formed, I put them in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up. 


 I used my favorite color for the candy melts…



 And after the cheesecake balls were dipped and sprinkled, I placed them in a Styrofoam block to dry.


When I saw this ribbon, I couldn’t resist! I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again…I’m a sucker for polka dots :)


Three of my favorite things; cheesecake, the color blue, and polka dots! It was meant to be!

And what could be better than three of my favorites? A bouquet of them!!


These guys are almost too pretty to eat…almost… 


Look at that yummy inside…who could resist? Definitely not me!!  

 
I will be making these again soon…they are way too delicious not to enjoy!  


 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket